Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Happiest Customers on Earth!

As many of you know I have been doing references for five plus years and have recently joined ShoreTel. In the five weeks I have been at ShoreTel I have been blown away at the raving ShoreTel fans we have! ShoreTel has a simple but powerful message. We offer brilliantly simple Unified Communication (UC) solutions based on our award-winning IP business phone system. We offer integrated, voice, video, data, and mobile communications on an open, distributed IP architecture that helps significantly reduce the total cost of ownership. Learn more about ShoreTel at http://www.shoretel.com

I love this product myself! I love getting voice mail messages right in my Outlook in box, the presence feature which lets me know who's available real-time, to so much more! The bottom line is that is great to be a customer reference manager at at company that is doing amazing! From strong sales to increased market share, ShoreTel is a great place to work!